|Tweet||Add to favorites|
The gorgeous villa Sunset is absolute waterfront on the shore of a peaceful ocean lagoon, only ten minutes’ walk from the main street of the tourist areas of Tanjung Benoa just to the North of the popular tourist enclave Nusa Dua, with many restaurants, shops, SPAs, shopping mall, entertainment center and great hotels.
The name of the villa speaks for itself – you can enjoy amazing sunsets without ever having to leave your own swimming pool. Modern tropical architecture and minimalistic interiors provide no distraction from the breathtaking ocean views and the surrounding landscape making it an ideal place for a family vacation, as well as for a romantic getaway or a fun holiday with friends.
The bay front of the villas is too shallow for swimming, yet the beach at low tide is perfect for sunrise or sunset walks. The best beaches, beach clubs, high end resorts and shopping mall of Nusa Dua are only a short drive away in your personal chauffeured car.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level and enjoys the view at its best. Take it in while lounging on the balcony in one of the rattan armchairs with a glass of wine or a cup of tea. The bedroom is equipped with a king size bed and a marble-encrusted en-suite bathroom complete with a built-in closet, bathtub and two showers – indoor and outdoor.
On the ground level there is a spacious living room with the other two bedrooms adjacent – one with a king size bed, another with two king single beds. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with an en-suite bathroom with a built-in closet, bathtub, and indoor and outdoor showers, and has a garden and pool access.
All three bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with high quality toiletries, linen, towels and even hair-drier for your maximum comfort.
Villa Sunset is part of Puri Tirta Villas, a private estate located on the waterfront a stone’s throw from the luxurious resorts of Nusa Dua. A small pathway will take you from the parking lot through the tropical greenery right to the pier housing a private boat, which can take you on a tour to explore the nearby beaches, the authentic fisherman’s town in the island of Serangan, or even on fishing and snorkeling expeditions. There are kayaks to go around the nearby mangrove and bicycles to explore the surroundings on land.
The view will greet you the minute you enter the villa through the carved wooden gate. The ocean lies right past the 20-meter-long swimming pool, one side of which is taken by the large terrace complete with sun loungers, another – by the open living room with the comfortable rattan furniture. A nearby gazebo complete with a daybed makes it a perfect spot for lounging with a book.
The spacious living room has an adjacent small kitchen equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator and all the necessary kitchen equipment. The bar stand separating the kitchen from the living-room is a perfect stage to experiment on the art of cocktail-making. Tall glass sliding doors lead to the swimming pool facing the ocean. Keep them open in the evening to allow the ocean breeze fill the living room, or close them during the hot tropical day and watch TV, DVDs or listen to music in the comfort of the air conditioned environment.
Room & Rates
|Bedrooms||Price by Season (USD)||Breakfast||Action|
* All rates are subject to 15,5 percent government tax & service charge.
– Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in the parent's bed. Another maximum one extra person on extra bed is subject to extra charge.
– Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
– Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
– For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay; babysitter (extra/on request)
– Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol)
– Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
– Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
– Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
– Daily afternoon tea (5 o'clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
– Daily housekeeping
– Regular linen changing
– Return airport transfers
– Free usage of three villa bicycles and estate's kayaks
Low Season: 11 January – 30 June; 16 September – 19 December [Min stay 3 nights]
High Season: 1 July – 15 September [Min stay 5 nights]
Peak Season: 20 December – 10 January [Min stay 7 nights]
No surcharge for Chinese New Year and Easter week.