|Tweet||Add to favorites|
Selamaya in Indonesian means “forever” alluding to the concept of this tropical residence – the pleasure that is meant to never end. Located on the waterfront of the Puri Tirta Villas complex, in a quiet lagoon of the popular resort area Tanjung Benoa, this villa welcomes its guests with the unforgettable ocean views. That, and a 20-meter-long swimming pool with Jacuzzi right on the ocean front, cozy pool-side gazebo and the statue of a meditating Buddha overlooking the pool and symbolizing balance and harmony.
Modern architecture and minimalistic interiors decorated in wood and stone incorporating traditional Balinese elements blend harmoniously with the tropical greenery and ocean views submerging the guests into the laid-back, peaceful holiday atmosphere and making Selamaya a perfect get-away for a family vacation, a romantic escape or a fun holiday with friends.
The bay front of the villas is too shallow for swimming, yet the beach at low tide is perfect for sunrise or sunset walks. The best beaches, beach clubs, high-end resorts and shopping mall of Nusa Dua are only a short drive away in your personal chauffeured car.
The romantic master bedroom upstairs offers full privacy and carries a four-poster wooden bed, adorned with plentiful pillows in golden sunshine tones. The sliding doors open on to a balcony with a view of the bay with the villas private pier under the palm trees and the swimming pool watched over by a Buddha statue, while the spacious en-suite bathroom offers both indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet.
Two other bedrooms are adjacent to the living room downstairs and were built with a family with children in mind. Both of them are en-suite, equipped with a bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and a built-in closet, and enjoy the view of the pool and the bay. One of the bedrooms, decorated in the shades of crème, is equipped with a king size four-poster bed and an en-suite bathroom. Through the glass sliding doors you get direct access to the pool and the ocean view. Across the living room there is another bedroom decorated in the shades of blue. It has two twin beds that makes it convenient for a family with children or friends. All three bedrooms are air- conditioned and equipped with high quality toiletries, linen, towels and even hair-drier for your comfort.
The view will greet you the minute you enter the villa through the Balinese carved wooden gate. The ocean lies right past the 20 meter-long swimming pool and the adjacent Buddha statue. On one side of the pool there is a large terrace complete with sun loungers and umbrellas, and an adjacent ocean-facing gazebo – every guest will find a sunset spot perfect just for them. On the other side of the pool there is an open dining room housing a dinner table for six, surrounded by a small pond.
The living room has an adjacent small kitchen equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator and all the necessary kitchen equipment. The bar stand separating the kitchen from the living-room is a perfect stage to experiment in the art of cocktail-making. Tall glass sliding doors lead to the swimming pool facing the ocean. Keep them open in the evening to allow the ocean breeze fill the living room, or close them during the hot tropical day and watch TV, DVDs or listen to music in the comfort of the air conditioned environment.
Room & Rates
|Bedrooms||Price by Season (USD)||Breakfast||Action|
* Rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter 10% government tax
* Rates include:
– Accommodation for 6 persons. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in the parent's bed. Another maximum one extra person on extra bed is subject to extra charge.
– Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
– Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
– For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay; babysitter (extra/on request)
– Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol)
– Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
– Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
– Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
– Daily afternoon tea (5 o'clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
– Daily housekeeping
– Regular linen changing
– Return airport transfers
– Free usage of estate's kayaks
Low Season: 11 January – 30 June; 16 September – 19 December [Min stay 3 nights]
High Season: 1 July – 15 September [Min stay 5 nights]
Peak Season: 20 December – 10 January [Min stay 7 nights]
No surcharge for Chinese New Year and Easter week.