|Tweet||Add to favorites|
PURI SALILA AT ANAPURI BEACH VILLAS COMPLEX
Anapuri Beach Villas brings the highest standard of Indonesian hospitality and service to the exotic black sands of Bali’s Pabean Beach. This Guy Morgan designed boutique complex consists of four private villas, each with their own unique facilities and dedicated staff. All villas are ultimate beachfront, allowing every guest to take in the views of the spectacular Indian Ocean, Nusa Penida Island, and the monumental silhouettes of the holiest mountain in Bali, Mount Agung.
Anapuri Beach Villas offers its residents a tranquil escape from modern life while being surrounded by all the sophisticated comforts you would expect, from private pools to resort-wide complementary wi-fi connectivity, and state-of-the-art entertainment system; all only 40 minutes from Ngurah Rai airport.
Dining at Anapuri is all about choice, whether staying in or heading out. Relax in your villa at the capable hands of the personal staff, including a private chef, or utilise the comprehensive facilities to create your own culinary masterpiece. The village of Sanur, with its 8 km beachfront esplanade of shops and restaurants, is just a 15 minute drive away.
Nestled among red flowering trees and towering fragrant Frangipanis is the Anapuri Spa. This luxury massage and beauty spa offers every indulgence spa lovers have come to expect and more. Our signature product range is designed to enhance your sensory experience, be it during a therapeutic Balinese massage, or a hair hydrating crème bath.
Located on Bali’s South-East coast, Pabean Beach is a quiet haven away from the crowds of Kuta and Legian. Anapuri Beach Villas offers guests a myriad of activities on site such as snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boards, private pools, beauty spa and salon, fully-equipped fitness studio, yoga pavilion, children’s games room and play area, internet, library, and all the glories of the Indian Ocean.
About Puri Salila
As cool, crisp and calm as the water that surrounds it, Puri Salila is the largest of the Anapuri Beach Villas complex. This extensive residence boasts six king-sized bedrooms plus an additional two children’s rooms capable of sleeping up to eight children. It stands alone in its class, size, and amenities, aiming to provide every comfort and entertainment your family or group should need.
Puri Salila offers generous living spaces and panoramic vistas of the Indian Ocean with the monumental silhouettes of Mount Agung and Nusa Penida Island beyond.
Villa Puri Salila – Amenities & Facilities
- Beach bar with barbeque and wood-fired pizza oven
- Yoga pavilion
- Games rooms (pool table, ping pong, darts, jukebox, etc.)
- Helper’s room
- Children’s play room (includes Wii and Playstation 3)
- Private boat ramp
- Private 25m infinity pool, with adjoining children’s pool
- Home theater with 130 inch screen and 7.1 channel sound
- Unique bathrooms convertible to dance floor with DJ booth
- In-room wine fridge
Anapuri Beach Villas – Services & Facilities
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Anapuri Spa and beauty salon
- Resort wide Wi-Fi internet access
- State-of-the-art Entertainment System
- Personal villa dedicated staff including Chef, Cook, Butler and Bartender
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- In-house catering facility
- Function space for up to 125 people
- Baby equipment and Baby-sitting service available upon request
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Complimentary car and driver service available 10 per day (additional hours charged per hour)
- Visa on arrival assistance service (additional charge)
- Laundry service
- 24 hour security
- Generator back up for 100% of electricity requirements
Room & Rates
|Bedrooms||Price by Season (USD)||Breakfast||Action|
* Rates All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits: – Return airport transfer (1 time each) – Welcome drinks and cool towels on arrival – Complimentary Breakfast (2 persons per room) – Staff & Chef – Car & Driver for 10 hours a day (Exclude Petrol)- Wi-fi .
*All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.Season Period
High season period: 1 – 31 July & 1 – 15 Sept , Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: 1 – 31 Aug & 20 Dec – 08 Jan .
LOW season: 3 days
HIGH season: 5 days
PEAK season: 5 days