Windu Sari Villa
|Tweet||Add to favorites|
Windu Sari Villa – the name is loosely translated as ‘a beautiful place in time’ – is a peaceful oasis in the heart of Petitenget on Bali’s southwest coast. Designed by the internationally acclaimed architect Glenn Parker, with interiors by Dean Kempnich and landscaping by Anto Kusnanto, the four-bedroom villa is characterized by an abundance of teak wood and marble. It is comprised of two shingle-roof pavilions housing a magnificent open-sided living and dining area, a cosy media room, an entertainment terrace, a gym, four bedrooms on two levels, a kitchen and a service area. The property is set within a delightful walled garden complete with a feature swimming pool, and nestled within a safe and secure private estate, just a few minutes’ walk from the beach and a whole host of world-class restaurants. It is ideal for families with older children.
Windu Sari Villa Sari rests within Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’ – a safe, up-market neighborhood that is home to some of the classiest properties on the island. The location is close to the prestigious Oberoi and Legian Hotels, and convenient for all of Bali’s main shops, malls and tourist attractions, in addition to a plenitude of sumptuous spas, chic lounges and vibrant nightspots. Furthermore, the villa is only 20 minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport.
The Villa is just a short stroll from the sweeping Petitenget Beach, which is well-known for its surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and picture-perfect sunsets. A wide choice of world-renowned, fine dining restaurants, including the famous Ku De Ta, Hu’u, Living Room, La Lucciola, Breeze at The Samaya, and Blossom at Sentosa, are all less than a kilometer away, and the area also boasts a growing number of designer boutiques. Nearby places of interest include one of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.
Windu Sari Villas Service and Facilities :
- 4 king size bedrooms each with en-suite facilities
- Open Lounge & Dining pavilion
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with Chef
- High speed broadband internet access
- IDD telephone, fax and printer/scanner/copier
- Excellent cell phone coverage
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms, media room and gym
- Ceiling fans in Lounge & Dining pavilion
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- LCD TV, DVD and iPod systems in all bedrooms
- Media Room with 50” Plasma screen and DVD player
- Cable TV and DVD movie collection
- Sonos hard disk music system with 6 speakers
- 13 x 4.5 meter swimming pool
- Pool towels provided
- Large umbrella on poolside deck
- 6 adjustable sun bathing lounges
- Traditional Bale at poolside with overhead fan
- Gym with exercise equipment
- Soap, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner provided
- Bath gowns provided in all bedrooms
- Infant/baby high chair and cot available
- Cappuccino coffee maker in kitchen
- Villa connected to back up power generator
Villa Windu Sari is located in Complex Villa Lumbung at Jalan Petitenget No. 1000x, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia. Being in the fashionable Petitenget/Seminyak area it is conveniently positioned for shopping and near a growing number of designer boutiques, in addition to a plenitude of sumptuous spas, chic lounges and vibrant nightspots, including the popular Potato Head Beachclub.
The villa is a short stroll from Petitenget Beach, which is well-known for its picture-perfect sunsets. A wide choice of fine dining restaurants, including Ku De Ta, Hu’u Bar & Grill, Metis, La Lucciola, Sardine, Merah Putih, Mozaic Beach Club and Sarong are less than a kilometre away.
The location offers easy access to the mountains and rice terraces on the western slopes; it is about one hour’s drive (30km) from the cultural and artistic town of Ubud, and just five minutes’ drive from the Sunset Route, gateway to the eastern side of the island.
Room & Rates
|Bedrooms||Price by Season (USD)||Breakfast||Action|
|4 Bedrooms Villa||695||895||-||-||-||booknow|
|3 Bedroom Villa||595||795||-||-||-||booknow|
|10 Bedroom Villa||1790||2190||-||-||-||booknow|
* Rates are subject to 15.5 % Tax and Service Charge.
* Rates include : Airport return transfer 1x each way | full breakfasts | WiFi internet access | all facilities as published
29 Apr 2016 to 15 Jun 2016 795 ++ 5 nights
16 Jun 2016 to 31 Aug 2016 895 ++ 5 nights
01 Sep 2016 to 30 Sep 2016 795 ++ 5 nights
01 Oct 2016 to 20 Dec 2016 695 ++ 3 nights
21 Dec 2016 to 08 Jan 2017 895 ++ 5 nights
29 Apr 2016 to 15 Jun 2016 695 ++ 5 nights
9 Jan – 12 Apr
1 Oct – 20 Dec
13 Apr – 15 June
1 Sep – 30 Sep
16 Jun – 31 Aug
21 Dec – 8 Jan
16 Jun 2016 to 31 Aug 2016 795 ++ 5 nights
01 Sep 2016 to 30 Sep 2016 695 ++ 5 nights
01 Oct 2016 to 20 Dec 2016 595 ++ 3 nights
21 Dec 2016 to 08 Jan 2017 795 ++ 5 nights